- Your pet must be social: aggression or possessive behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to place your pet in one of our private rooms, separate from the other boarders. In these incidences additional fees will be charged without notice.
- We ask for a minimal amount of obedience: constant barking, excessive mounting, house accidents/marking, and poor recall (absolutely a requirement for daily playtime activities) takes away from the relaxed experience we offer our boarders. Private training sessions are available as a refresher for pets lacking these skills.
- Is your pet trained in another language or do you speak a different mother tongue at home? Tell us! Centeno Kennels will speak to your pet in the language that your pet is comfortable with.
- Dogs MUST be on an active flea and tick prevention program between May and November. We can provide it upon request. If your pet is dropped off and fleas/ticks are found, treatment will be given and additional fees will be charged without notice.
- Proof of rabies and DHPP (distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, and para influenza) are required at drop off.
- If your pet has been ill in the last 30 days with contagious a disease, he/she will not be allowed to board without a health certificate from your vet certifying the dog is now healthy.
- Puppies must be at least 6 months old and completed their second series of vaccinations.
Unfortunately we do not accept non spayed/neutered animals.
We reserve the right to pre-screen or refuse any pets that may cause harm or undue stress to our other boarders.
Please email or bring at drop off our REGISTRATION FORM. This information is required to open your pet’s file and will not be shared with any third parties.